Connect an Apple device to your wireless network
It’s quick and easy to connect your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to the internet using your Sky Broadband wireless connection.
To find out how to connect your device, you can watch our help video or follow the steps below.
- Tap Settings then Wi-Fi. Make sure Wi-Fi is in the ON position.
- Choose your wireless network and enter your (case sensitive) password. You can find this on the back or underside of your router.
- Tap Join.
- Your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad will now connect to your wireless network and you’ll see a tick against your highlighted wireless network name.
- If you're having problems getting online
If you experience problems getting online, check to see if you can get online using another device such as your computer. If you can’t get online, try our Fix your broadband problems step by step guide as the problem is likely to be with your internet connection. If you can view websites with your computer and the problem is only affecting your Apple device, you need to refer to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Does your Wi-Fi signal struggle to reach some areas of your home?
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers