Connect an Android device to your wireless network
It’s quick and easy to connect your Android device to the internet using your Sky Broadband wireless connection.
To find out how, watch our help video or follow the steps below:
- Swipe down the notification bar then tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Wi-Fi icon and make sure it's on.
- Choose your wireless network from the list and enter your (case sensitive) password. You can find this on the back or underside of your Sky Hub.
- Tap Connect. You'll see the network as Connected.
Once you’re all set up, discover more from Sky and take advantage of the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at My Sky Offers.
- If you're having problems getting online
Check to see if you can get online using another device, such as your computer.
If you can connect with your computer, the problem's only affecting your Android device so refer to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Does your Wi-Fi signal struggle to reach some areas of your home?
Give your Wi-Fi signal a boost and reduce Wi-Fi blackspots with our Sky Wireless Booster.
Thinking about upgrading your Sky package?
Explore the latest offers and upgrades tailored to you at
My Sky Offers