We’ll email or write to everybody impacted throughout February and March, providing a clear breakdown of what’s changing and how it’ll affect your bill.
As you pay your Sky subscription a month in advance, the changes will show in your bills as follows:
Changes to TV, Broadband and Talk subscription prices
- These changes will first appear in your April bill.
- This will be issued on the date in March/April you can usually see your April bill.
- The first payment including the price changes will be taken on your usual billing date in April.
Changes to Talk call charges
- Changes to our call charges are effective from 1 May, 2018.
- Changes to the cost of call charges will appear in bills issued following any calls you made after 1 May.
- Payment will be taken on your usual payment due date for those bills.
To find out when your future bills will be available and what you can expect from them, take a look at your upcoming subscription costs.