Looking to upgrade or downgrade your Sky subscription?
I want to upgrade my Sky package
- Go to offers and upgrades and sign in with your Sky iD. (If you’ve forgotten your Sky iD, you can reset or retrieve your details online).
- Select an offer you want and proceed with your order.
Upgrades can take up to 24 hours to take effect. Additions, such as Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, HD or Sky Go Extra, should update straight away.
I want to downgrade my Sky package
- Go to TV or Broadband & Talk in Manage, depending on the product you want to remove, and sign in with your Sky iD (if you’ve forgotten your Sky iD, you can reset or retrieve your details online.)
- Select from the Manage my TV package, Manage my Broadband or Manage my Talk tiles.
- Using the tabs that appear below the tile, select the product you want to remove and follow the links in the product information panel to get started.
Still not found what you're looking for? These articles might help: