Change your payment due date - Sky Mobile
- You can only change your payment due date once a month, and it can cause your next bill to be higher, as it will cover a longer billing period. Or, if you’ve already changed your payment due date, you must wait until after your next bill before you can change it again.
After you change your payment due date
Any changes will show on your next bill, unless the change is made less than three days before your existing payment due date, then the change won’t take effect until after the next bill.
Your next bill payment
Your next bill payment may not be until the month after the change was requested and this will cover a longer billing period.
This payment is likely to be higher because it covers the following days:
- The month in advance, plus any days since your old payment due date for your plan and Savers.
- The previous month, plus any additional days since your old payment due date for any additional usage charges and Add Ons.
The payment amount may cover:
- More than one month’s worth of charges (a pro-rated catch up amount, plus the usual month in advance) for your plan and Savers.
- Two monthly phone payments on the same bill, if the longer billing period crosses over two separate months.
- More than one month’s worth of charges for additional usage and Add Ons.
Future bills after this will be for your expected monthly amount.
Any allowances as part of your plan and any Savers, for your data, call minutes and texts will cover the days since your old payment due date, plus the usual month in advance.
Any unused data will Roll over into your Sky Piggybank on your new bill issue date, which will be 3 days before your new payment due date.
Any allowances for one-off Add Ons won't be pro-rated.
Did you find this helpful?