Buy or rent for a chance to win a 5* trip to New York
You can now buy or rent The Wolf of Wall Street and you'll get the chance to win a 5* trip to New York.
The lucky winner will receive:
• 2 flights from London to New York
• Return transfers
• 5* hotel accommodation in New York
• 2 tickets to a guided tour of Wall Street
Simply buy or rent The Wolf of Wall Street via Sky Store on your connected Sky+HD box, and you’ll be entered into the prize draw. (See below for full terms and conditions)
How to buy or rent The Wolf of Wall Street in Sky Store
Use your Sky remote to select 'TV Guide', then select 'Sky Store' on your Homepage.
All you need to do now is choose The Wolf of Wall Street. If you Buy & Keep The Wolf of Wall Street, you’ll get the movie straight to your TV in stunning HD to keep on your Sky+HD box. And we’ll send you the original DVD in the post.
New York prize promotion terms: 18+ only. Sky Store customers only. Buy The Wolf Of Wall Street and you’ll be automatically entered to win. Enter by 6 June 2014. See full terms and conditions for further terms. Sky Store: The Wolf of Wall Street costs £13.99 to buy, and £4.49 to rent in SD (rent from Monday 19 May). Downloading content requires Buy & Keep compatible black Sky+ box (see sky.com/boxcompatibility) connected to broadband, connect using built in Wi-Fi or own cable. Downloads take several minutes or longer to start viewing if speed less than 6Mbps. Downloads count towards any usage caps and rented content may expire from your Planner. DVD delivery usually within 5 working days. Sky + subscription needed for ongoing access to downloaded copy. Further terms apply.
Sky Store Wolf of Wall Street prize draw - Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all existing Sky TV customers who are Sky TV subscribers, residents UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is buy or rent (available to rent from 19th May) Wolf of Wall Street on your compatible connected Sky+HD box, or email your name, Sky ID, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you using the details you’ve provided when setting up your Sky ID so please check your email and telephone details are correct.The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. This promotion opens on 12 May 2014 and all entries must be received by 23.59 am on 6 June 2014.
4. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, on or around 1 August 2014. The winners will be notified by email by 4 August 2014.
6. The winner will receivethe following prize:
• 2 x return economy flights from London to New York and back
• 2 x tickets to a guided tour of Wall Street
• Four nights in 5* hotel accommodation
• Guided tour of the New York Stock Exchange, Wall Street and the Federal Reserve
• $500 to spend
• A World Yacht Dinner Cruise experience which takes in some of the famous NYC landmarks over a 4 course meal – worth £125/ person.
• The prize will include transfers in New York City to and from the airport, transfers in the UK to and from the airport are not included the winner and their companion(s) must make their own way to the airport with sufficient time as per the airlines regulations
• Prize excludes travel to New York around Christmas and New Year
• All travel prizes are subject to availability for the allocated budget at time of booking
• The prize winner is responsible for holding a valid passport and visa.
• Travel insurance is not included with the prize and the winner is wholly responsible for buying their own insurance.
• The prize must be booked within 6 months and taken within 12 months
• To ensure enough time for spending money transfer and ticketing; travel dates cannot be less than two months after confirmation of booking
• A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the hotel.
• Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended
8. The prize winner(s) and guests are responsible for their own passport and visa arrangements.
9. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified. 16. Details of the prize winners’ first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
17. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter, other entrants or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD